When asked what Mr. Transmission customers wanted in our next fun giveaway… CHOCOLATE was the answer!
The 2013 Holiday Chocolate Festival will be an all around great experience for couples, friends and families to sample & shop! You can also get in a little holiday shopping at the local artisan booths that include handmade gifts and non-food items.
Entertainment on 2 stages includes guitarist Aaron Medina, beer & chocolate pairings, wine and chocolate pairings, and announcements of chocolate competitions.
The Chocolate Stage includes LIVE truffle competitions with Premium Opportunities for a few select guests during truffle competitions and twenty to thirty minute interactive segments from chocolate experts.
Santa will available from 12:00 p.m. through 4:00 p.m. for pictures and chit chat before he has to return to the North Pole for the evening.
Be part of the experience at The Broadmoor Hotel in the Colorado Hall (1 Lake Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80906) on Saturday, December 14th from 11am-6pm. Click Attend to see more about the festival.
Schedule of Main Chocolate Stage
11:00 Aaron Medina
- 12:00 Truffle Competition – Hand Rolled (Max 8 Truffles) – Audience Participation
- 12:30 Beer and Chocolate Pairing
- 1:00 Truffle Competition – Molded (Max 8 Truffles)
- 1:30 Wine and Chocolate Pairing
- 2:00 Joleen Allis – DOVE Chocolate Discoveries
- 2:30 Truffle Competition – Open Class (Max 8 Truffles)
- 3:00 TBA
- 3:30 Beer and Chocolate Pairing
- 4:00 Grand Truffle Championship – Winner and Runner Up from each category above
- 4:30 Wine and Chocolate Tasting
- 5:00 TBA
- 5:30 TBA
- Visit the website for more information www.holidaychocolatefestival.com